miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

If I was Your Vampire


"Dracula: I have crossed oceans of time to find you. I... love you too much to condemn you.
Mina: I want to be what you are. See what you see - love what you love.... Take me away from all this dead.
Dracula: Mina, to walk with me you must die to your breathing life and be reborn to mine.
Mina: You are my love... and my life... always...
Dracula: Then... I give you life eternal. Everlasting love. The power of the storm. And the beasts of the earth.
Walk with me... to be my loving wife... forever."


Director: - Francis Ford Coppola Writer: - Bram Stoker - The Novel - James V.Hart - The script


Music video BSO Love Remember



Bram Stoker's Dracula by Francis Ford Coppola - Trailer HQ


Rarely teaser


Music Video - If I was Your Vampire (Marilyn Manson)


Music Video - My Inmortal (Evanescence)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario